So I have finally set up a blog so that my many fans may also experience my (heavily edited) adventures in the USA. In a first attempted blow against free speech, I have tried to disable comments on this blog. I have no idea whether I have succeeded or not and I find this whole blog business rather confusing. Suffice it to say that if you have an opinion on a story keep it to yourself, or contact me directly but preferably the first option.
I am travelling mainly across the south of the US with my friend, who for purposes of anonymity I shall name Ed. We are taking the greyhound bus pretty much the whole way hence the unimaginative title of the blog. The flight to New York takes off 8.55am on Saturday morning, that is when this glorious blog truly begins. Hopefully it ends in San Diego California about a month later.